About Whitey Mason
Since 1988 Whitey has conducted or participated in thousands of auctions throughout his career and is currently the principal broker for Mason Auctioneers located in Edmond OK.
Whitey has sold several types of real estate and valuable assets at auction including
- Full service operating hotels
- Agricultural land and ranches
- Apartments and residential estates
- Office buildings, restaurants, car washes, wedding venues and other various businesses.
He has conducted various benefit auctions over the years.
He also sells wholesale autos, collector cars and an assortment of special use properties.
Whitey also works in the wholesale automotive industry and has sold for some of the largest auto auctions in the region.
Since 2004 he has been a member of the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction team as seen live on Discovery television and known in the industry as “The Superbowl of Auctions.”
- Being inducted into the Oklahoma Auctioneers Hall of Fame,
- Winning the Oklahoma State Auctioneer Championship
- Serving two terms as President of the Oklahoma State Auctioneers Association
- Serving 3 years on the Board of Directors.
- He is an active member of the National Auctioneers Association
- He is an active member of the Oklahoma State Auctioneers Association
- He is a graduate of the Certified Auctioneers Institute
- Upon graduation he acted as Class Advisor
- He has served on the CAI Committee for 8 years
- He is currently the incoming Chairman of the CAI Committee
- Whitey holds an Oklahoma Real Estate Brokers license
- He also holds a Texas Auctioneers license.
Professional accomplishments include;
Personally, he has been married to Teri Mason for 36 years and they have two married adult children and 2 grandbabies.
He loves spending time with family at the lake house, riding motorcycles, playing guitar and saxophone, and shooting firearms.