Large Home Selling in Choctaw OK
FOR SALE AT AUCTION! 5508 Courtland Lane, Choctaw OK 73020
Directions: From I 40 and Choctaw Road, go north 1.5 miles to SE 57th and turn east into the Ashville Addition, then left on Ashville way, then right on SE 56th, then left on Courtland Lane.
LOOK!! No need to search any longer!! Located in the Ashville Addition, check out this amazing 3508 sq ft house that has EVERYTHING you want and more! It is only 5 minutes away from I-40 and the I-240 entrance, and only 15 minutes away from Tinker, Boeing, and Northrop Grumman. This home is in the Choctaw school district and includes a neighborhood pool, splash pad, park and baseball/softball field. It is an open concept house and great for entertaining!
Features and Benefits include:
· * 3508 Square Feet built in 2017
· * 4 bedrooms (master bedroom and mother in-law suite downstairs, 2 bedrooms upstairs) Mother in-law suite has bathroom and walk-in handicap shower
· * 10 ft ceilings throughout
· * Upstairs office
· * 4 ½ baths
· * Large 3 car garage
· * Oversized game/bonus room upstairs
· * Solar panels (total of 48 panels)– the electric bill averages $100.00 a month
· * Four zone central heat and air
· * An insulated 30 x 40 shop with heat and air, concrete flooring and includes a mezzanine area for extra storage. There is also an additional covered area along the side for outdoor equipment storage or could be easily converted to an outdoor kitchen or living space.
· * Beautiful brick outdoor wood burning fireplace
· * Gas fireplace inside
· * Programable LED Trim lighting around every eve for holiday lighting. Can change colors or speed or pattern
· * Above ground walk-in storm shelter in the garage
· * Master has gigantic tiled walk-in shower
· * Master bedroom has 2 walk-in closets
· Sprinkler system
· * Whole House fire suppression system in the ceiling
· * Back yard stockade privacy fence
· * Built in surround sound system in living area downstairs and the upstairs game room
· * Security cameras
· * Wired alarm system
· * Mud bench coming in from the garage
· * Double ovens and 5 burner gas stove top
· * Oversized island in the kitchen
· * Granite countertops throughout
· * Wood look tile throughout the downstairs except the carpeted master bedroom
· * Water softener and purifying system
The auction is online only and will close on November 14th at 1:00 pm. Showings are by appointment only and there will be an Open House on Sunday, Nov 6th from 2pm to 4pm and Sunday Nov 13th from 2pm to 4pm.
A 10% Buyers Premium will apply to the high bid. We pay a 4% to a buyer agent representing a successful high bidder. At the completion of the auction a $5,000 escrow deposit will be required when the contract is signed, and the buyer will have up to 45 days to close. This property is not contingent on financing or qualification for financing and considered a cash only sale. If financing is needed, get pre-approved now and make your financing arrangements in advance, as this property is sold “As Is, Where Is” without any contingencies.
A 4% co-broke is offered to a buyers agent that represents the successful high bidder at closing. Call our office for details.
Please call Whitey Mason at 405-630-8670 to schedule a private showing or call our office at 405-293-3131 for more information.
This is where the Alert Text displays